Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Green Flash: Imperial IPA | Beer Review



This faux-filtered beer is everything you'd expect a good double IPA to be.  Hoppy, resinous, powerful.  The malt was in the background, just as it should be.  You are not going to say, "Hey. The malt and hops are so balanced."  You are going to say, "Damn that's hoppy!!"
I was very surprised and very impressed with this beer.  This is the first time I've ever had a Green Flash beer.  And if all of their other beers end up sucking, at least I know I love this one.







Name: Green Flash: Imperial IPA
RATING: 'A'

STYLE: Double IPA
ABV: 9.0%
IBU: 101
Availability: Year Round, 22oz, & Draft

Bottle Code: 

  • Best by date - 23 Nov 16 (Nov 23rd, 2016)
  • There were some addition numbers but I don't know what they mean - 816163 (I quoted the wrong thing in the video because it was very difficult to read.  I had to get the right light on it to actually see it)

COST: 
 - $6.99 for 22oz bomber

HOPS: Summit and Nugget

No comments:

Post a Comment